The Legal Stuff:
Jarickson is a trading name of PD Financial Group Pty Ltd (ABN 34 106 744 585).
PD Financial Group Pty Ltd trading as PD Financial Group Unit Trust T/as Jarickson Insurance Brokers is an Australian Financial Services License Holder – AFS Licence No. 477186).
This website is intended to provide general information only and the information has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. In particular you should seek financial advice and you should read the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) before making any decision about a product”.
Our complaint process
When you make a complaint to us we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issue
- Do everything we can to fix the problem
- Keep you informed of our progress
- Keep a record of your complaint
- Give you our name, a reference number and contact details so that you can follow up, if you like
- Provide a final response within 45 days (most complaints can be resolved in a few days).
In the event of a delay and if we are unable to provide a final response to your complaint within 45 days, we will:
- Inform you of the reasons for the delay
- Advise of your right to complain to the relevant external dispute resolution scheme
- Provide you with details of the relevant external dispute resolution scheme
We recommend that you:
- Gather any documents and other supporting information
- Keep detailed records of letters, names, times and dates relating to your complaint
- Let us know how you would like the complaint to be resolved
If you are not happy with the response our Customer Relations team provide, you may refer your complaint to external dispute resolution.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) offers a free, independent dispute resolution service for the Australian banking, insurance and investment industries. You can contact FOS on 1800 367 287, or by writing to Financial Ombudsman Service, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001, or online at www.fos.org.au.
The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT) is a Commonwealth body that deals with complaints about superannuation. You can contact the SCT on 1300 884 114, or by writing to Superannuation Complaint Tribunal, Locked Bag 3060, GPO Melbourne, VIC 3001, or online at www.sct.gov.au.
Keeping your information safe