This is not always a subject you like speaking about, but it’s something that needs to be considered.
- Do you have children or people who depend on you in life?
- Do you have debt that you are responsible for?
If the answer is yes to either of these questions, Life Insurance should be considered to protect the ones you love and make sure they are not left responsible for a debt or expenses out of their control.
Do you have a Plan B?
Let’s look at the alternatives to Life Insurance:
- You have savings to cover your debts;
- You can sell your property to cover the mortgage. But where will your surviving family live?
- If your family moves, your children may have to move school (if falling outside of the catchment, or unable to service the ongoing private school fees).
- Your partner gets a better paying job to service the ongoing lifestyle commitments.
These ‘Alternatives’ are usually a far cry from where we are all at, but for a small premium each month, you can insure for those amounts to make sure they are taken care of, and you can simply ‘Love Life’.
It takes a few questions below and we will look at a variety of insurers on your behalf. That’s it! No selling, no long forms.Otherwise, feel free to call us on 1800 674 435 or EMAIL US. We would love to help you with finding the best fit for you.
Ask us how you can pay from your super!